- The capacity conversion service allows bundling of unbundled capacity at an EU interconnection point booked before 1 November 2015 with newly booked capacity on the other side of the border.
- From a time perspective, the capacity conversion service substitutes bundled transmission capacity allocated to a network user in an auction with unbundled capacity acquired under a previously concluded contract meeting the terms of the service, as specified in the Operational Order.
- The service is provided free of charge, unless an auction premium is applied in the auction of bundled capacity.
- If an auction premium is to be applied in the auction of bundled capacity, it is applied to the converted capacity.
- he legal basis of the capacity conversion service is provided by Article 21 (3) of CAM NC.