“Concluding a new long term contract for gas transmission with our Russian partner is the top priority of Eustream for the coming months. This new contract will definitely contribute to the security of supplies for the European gas market and will highlight once again the importance of Slovakia in that crucial area. The company will also go on supporting the European gas market liberalization process by actively participating in the design of those regional or European measures, which could improve the global efficiency of the gas market”, emphasised the new Chairman of the Board of Directors of Eustream, Christophe Poillion. He also underlined the key role of all employees of Eustream, who are ensuring every day the safe and reliable transmission of gas to Slovak and European consumers.
The company Eustream, just like its sole shareholder SPP, will apply the principle of regular annual rotation of representation in the top bodies of Eustream in line with the agreement of the shareholders. The personnel changes were approved at the General Meeting of Eustream from April 29, 2008 at the headquarters of Eustream.
Note: the CV of the new Chairman of the Board of Directors of Eustream, together with the current list of members of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board of Eustream are given in the Annex.
Annex:Curriculum vitae - Ing. Christophe Poillion, Chairman of the Board of Directors of eustream, a. s.
He was born on 23rd May 1962 in Roubaix (France). He graduated at Ecole Polytechnique in 1986 and at Ecole Supérieure d’Electricité in 1988. In 1988, he joined the Distribution Division of Gaz de France and Eletricité de France, where he occupied various positions dealing with network operation for gas and electricity distribution. In 1995, he was appointed a manager of a territorial agency dealing with the distribution and supply of gas and electricity in Normandy. In 1998, he joined the Finance Division of Gaz de France. Since 2002, he has been an advisor of SPP for issues related to regulation, prices and market opening - as a representative of the International Division of Gaz de France. From May 2006 to June 2007 he was the Chairman of the Board of Directors of SPP – preprava a. s. From July 2007 he was a Member of the Board of Directors of SPP – preprava a.s. On 1st July 2008 he once again became Chairman of the Board of Directors of eustream a. s.
List of current members of the Board of Directors of eustream a. s. effective from July 1, 2008:
- Ing. Christophe Poillion Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Ing. Miroslav Gažo Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Ing. Andreas Rau Member of the Board of Directors
- Ing. Jaroslav Krč - Šebera Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Louis de Fouchécour Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Andrej Lendvay
- Ing. Rudolf Rigáň
- Mgr. Martin Ryba
- Mgr. Ivan Švec
- Ing. Pavol Janočko General Director
- Ing. Miloš Pavlík Head of Sale of Transmission Capacities
- Ing. Ján Janus Head of Gas Dispatching Centre
- Ing. Vladimír Potočný Head of Technical Competence Centre
- Ing. Rastislav Ňukovič Head of Central Maintenance
- Ing. Ján Stuhl Head of Economic Services
- Ing. Peter Olšanský Head of Area Veľké Kapušany
- Ing. Štefan Keresteš Head of Area Jablonov nad Turňou
- Ing. Jozef Titka Head of Area Veľké Zlievce
- Ing. Anton Zelenaj Head of Area Ivanka pri Nitre
eustream a. s. (until 31. 12. 2007 known by the business name SPP – preprava a. s.) started its operation on July 1, 2006 by the legal unbundling of transmission activities as a 100% subsidiary of the company SPP a. s. The transmission network comprises 2270 km of gas pipeline with four compressor stations (Veľké Kapušany, Jablonov nad Turňou, Veľké Zlievce and Ivanka pri Nitre). The daily operation of the transmission network is controlled through the dispatching centre in Nitra.